Custom Designs by Buckler
Fastpitch & Slow Pitch
What’s your pattern?
DD Palm Pattern
This is usually worn by men’s fastpitch players, but slow pitch players love our DD Palm too! It’s designed to play faster with a smaller pocket than our ASP Pattern, and it’s a great option for someone that needs to get the ball moving.
This is usually worn by men’s slow pitch players, but it still has a place on the fastpitch diamond. It’s designed with a larger pocket than our DD Palm Pattern, so it’s a perfect tool to help you secure the ball in a game that’s packed full of offense!
The typical turnaround time is approximately six weeks.
Due to COVID-19, orders may be delayed.
Double-check… No, TRIPLE-CHECK your glove specs before clicking submit!
Here’s a few items to help you out!
- Here’s a sheet that provides step-by-step help with planning, designing, and ordering your masterpiece.
2. Before you start customizing your Buckler, make sure you know how it’s all put together! Here’s a sheet that details everything you’ll customize on the dual welting design.
3. Plan, design, and map out your custom glove using our Custom Order Worksheet. This sheet is NOT an order sheet (don’t fill it out and send it in), and it’s designed to scratch out some ideas and make a few notes for yourself. You’ll need to use the online form (look left) to place your order.
4. Surf the webs! Trying to visualize web styles? Here are all of our options… Take a look and pick out a winner.
5. Please take a look at our Buckler logo design options. You have some fantastic choices for your wrist, web, thumb, and finger logos to make sure your glove looks incredible!
Once you submit your order, we’ll review the specs to make sure everything’s perfect, and then we’ll email you an invoice.
After clicking submit, scroll to the top of the page to confirm that your submission has been received.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org